Wednesday, June 21, 2017

SuMMeR FuN!


Summer is here!  Time to think of vacation, planting flowers,
and relaxing in the sun. For me, it's also the time that estate sales
pick up which is exciting!  I've already started loading up on
fabulous vintage finds and they're ripe for the picking
so check them out before they're gone!

Click on any photo to purchase or get more details!


This is one gorgeous and rare piece!  An early 1900's Antique
mirror in very good condition!  Beautiful dancing women in togas across
the top and faux tortoise painting on the frame!


Large Antique Primitive Wooden Bowl from early 1900's!
Purchased at an estate sale.  Great for home decor year round
and will look awesome with seasonal things in it for the holidays!


Small antique primitive handmade basket - well over 75 years old!
This has actually been in my family and was owned by my grandmother.



I absolutely LOVE this large cheese keeper!  It was made
in the 1970's in England.  I like the retro look.  It's extra large
and heavy - very well made.  Looks great in the kitchen.


My husband and I found this beautiful French Art Nouveau lady's
face in a little Antique shop in Indiana.  The owner said he had
just put it in the case!  Lucky find!  It would look great added
to a piece of furniture.


I fell in love with this gorgeous vintage Repousse Jewelry Box with 
beveled glass!  This too was a great find while in Indiana at a
Flea Market!  I found one exactly like it online for $99, but you
can find it here for much less!


Like unusual storage pieces?  This cool drawer from
the early 1900's has NINETY compartments!!  The previous
owner put a hook on the back and hung it on the wall for vintage
decor.  Lots of uses for this gem!


This was a purchase at the Indiana Flea Market also.  Fabulous
Art Nouveau vanity tray!  Early 1900's piece.  So elegant.
I've never seen one like it before.


I absolutely love this gorgeous vintage chicken picture!
I went to an estate sale and happened to see it in a garage behind
a stack of boxes.  It wasn't originally for sale, but when I asked 
about it the owner said sure, why not?  It currently hangs in my
kitchen, but it could be hanging in yours...   I love the weathered
red frame and the bright colorful chicken print.  Great for a kitchen item.